Most importantly: share your #vanlife story and how it's unique. Here are some specific topics you can discuss:
- tell us about yourself
- why you decided to live van life
- how you transitioned from a normal life to van life
- what vehicle you live in
- why you chose this vehicle
- how much you spent on the van and conversion
- challenges you faced during the build
- how you make money on the road
- how much you spend and earn per month
- advice you have
- anything else you would like to discuss
Note: you are NOT obligated to include all this information. These are just some pointers for inspiration.
You Story may be promoted on some or all of the following mediums:
- @project.vanlife feed or stories
- @vanlifecamper feed or stories
- @vanlifedistrct feed or stories
- @projectvanlife Pinterest profile (which currently gets 1.4 million monthly viewers)
- projectvanlife.com website which gets over 50k monthly viewers
Our Approval Process is as follows:
- Your submitted story goes through a review process.
- Your story will get reviewed, edited and formatted by our team.
- Your story is scheduled for posting on our website.
- Your story is shared across our social media.
Reasons why we may reject a submission:
- Post schedule is full
- Story doesn’t make sense
- Too many grammar/spelling mistakes
- Multiple submissions that are the same or similar
- Submission appears to be only for the purpose of promotion and/or contains too much promotional content
- Other reason – will be specified by our team
When we reject a story submission we notify the requester and give them the opportunity to resubmit.